Friday, April 10, 2009

SIGNS OF LIFE?


Okay, there seems to be a little bit of movement in the force. There have been tiny trickles of encouragement in the news this week. Obama is seeing "glimmers of hope," signs of progress. For the fifth week in a row, the Dow has been up, regaining 20% since the low point in March.

Here on the home front, we're feeling it too. I'm about 80% recovered (I don't know, I just made that up). I've been listing like crazy. Not tipping over, listing our properties online. The business went on bizbuysell.com Wednesday and has already produced several leads. The boat is back on Craigslist up and down the East Coast. In addition, we're having an open house tomorrow and four people have looked at the house in the last week.

Sure, there are pirates in the Indian Ocean, an earthquake in Italy, a bombing in Iraq and Karl Rove is pissed off, but the sun's been out, it's warming up.

Ah, I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

No comments: