Friday, January 30, 2009

SEIZE THE LIGHT


I was supposed to be cleaning the rest of the house today, after having lunch with a friend, of course. But standing there in the kitchen pondering sweeping and mopping, I noticed with my newfound "photographer's" eye (yeah, in a pig's) that the light on the bowl of tomatoes was ever so beautiful.

Thirty minutes and 42 photos later I realized that 1) natural light changes every second, 2) the floor is still dirty, and 3) I can't outsmart this camera. It consistently takes better photos on auto than I do when I change the settings.

It's now after 5 o'clock, 17 hours before the house will be shown, the downstairs is a wreck, and I don't know what we're having for dinner.

Nice photo though, huh?

PROGRESS
--made a final deal on the cello

No comments: