Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OH NO, WE GOTTA GO

I gotta get a bike
And I gotta paint it red --
Butthole Surfers

Chip got me a new bike! We'll be selling our cars in a few weeks, so it was time to double our folding bike inventory.

He's been doing research for weeks and has been itching to get me on two wheels. We decided to try a relatively inexpensive version to see how the two opposing philosophies hold up under identical conditions.

Does the more expensive Downtube folding bike with the internal hub hold up better in a marine environment? Will the less expensive Port Runner with the derailleur take the same beating and keep on pedaling? Will Tammy run into any more fences or perhaps right off the dock? Stay tuned for this and more as the wheel turns.


PLEASE NOTE: Not only did we get different brands, they are also different colors.

2 comments:

Brett Wyatt said...

I love the fact that all the recent pictures of you guys are of you on docks. It looks good. I'm stoked to see the background filled with the Atlantic.

tammy kennon said...

Me too!!! Can't wait to see you next week....